Monday, January 18, 2010

holy fuck


More news from The Man Himself:

"I have decided to focus my energy on Swans once again. I'm reactivating that project. A new album is in the works, and touring will follow in fall of 2010. In order to help raise funds / help defray the considerable costs of recording and promoting the new album, I have made a special CD/DVD limited edition handmade package called "I Am Not Insane" available exclusively at the YGR website. You can read about the CD/DVD, and my decision to reactivate Swans at this link:

http://younggodrecords.com/Releases/Detail.asp?C=2326

Thanks Very Much, and God Bless You,

Michael Gira / Swans / Angels Of Light / Young God Records"


holy fuck. "dear god in heaven..... i feel for you.... dear god in heaven......"

4 comments:

Moz said...

For real I read this and my nose started bleeding.

Daniel said...

I saw the Angels of light some years ago and they did the Swans- Goddamn the Sun as an encore...it was amazing.

ido said...

I still am having a hard time believing this is real.

Moz said...

hey dude unrelated but since youre the only person i can think of who knows any japanese could you hook me up with album/ song titles on that azarashi cd aesop posted on the hearse? i really dig them and kinda want to track down more. Know if they have any onther albums?